Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hmmm...

So what do I want to share with y'all today?

Well, if you ever peek over at my Twitter feed you saw that my sis called me with some wedding crises yesterday. We're doing silk flowers and so we ordered some online. They came yesterday. Yay!

Um, they were totally the wrong color (and I won't go into whose fault it was in public, but it's not mine or the bride's).

So now sis has to call around to see if we can round up thirty-four stargazer lilies. Poor sissy. I thought she was going to cry when I was talking to her.

Second crisis: there are three flower girls. My mom did one dress. The other two were supposed to be done by someone else. My mom is done. Yay!

The other two have barely been started. Like, one is slightly started. The other is still a piece of fabric.

So now we're figuring that out. It's looking like my mom (who should be nominated for sainthood at this point) is going to do them. I'll try to help as much as possible (I swear mom!). But a few things have to be worked out first.

Did I mention the wedding is a week from Saturday? It is.

So if things get neglected around here, I'm sorry. I try to write posts ahead of time so that won't happen, but we'll see. All I know is, thank God for my gym membership. That treadmill is totally helping with my stress...

No comments: