Monday, September 14, 2009

Bits of Randomness

It's Monday, and my head has so many thoughts running around it that I can't stick with just one. So you get a day of randomness!
  • I went and supervised the campout my church kids had Friday night. At this thing I got hit on my a high school freshman (it was actually a funny story), heard multiple discussions about farts and fart noises (from the adults, not the kids), watched a ninja run into a fence, and slept in the back of my Blazer... for four hours.
  • I stitched until my fingers hurt (there's something to be said for thimbles), but in the end had the cutest baby shower gift ever.
  • I found a recipe for a sweet tea mojito and I WILL try it, end of summer be damned.
  • I got super stoked for Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs which comes out THIS Friday! We may take Tad to see it in 3D.
  • I realized that a fear I have is possibly a full-blown phobia and now I'm wondering if I should go see somebody for it.
  • I actually watched most of the VMAs on MTV. Summary: Kanye is a douche, I heart Muse, Pattinson and the New Moon trailer made me squeal, and I want to be buff like Pink. Oh, and Lady Gaga is a freak.
  • I decided that I want to do a LOT of handmade goodies for Christmas. Now I need to decide what I'll be making.

So there ya go. Any suggestions on the phobia thing, or the handmade Christmas gifts? Feel free to hit me up. And for sticking with me, I give you a puppy. I had tears in my eyes I laughed so hard.


No comments: