Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wish List Wednesday

So at first I was drawing a blank on what I am wishing for this week. But hubby and I have been talking about moving lately and it has me fantasizing about a house. I can't wait to have a backyard. I'll sit and enjoy my lunch while reading. Joined by these fine pieces from Target of course.

I want a chaise lounge. BADLY. So I would gladly relax on this with a good book.

And this umbrella! It has a funky arm so you can actually have shade!!! Costs a small fortune, but I love it!



And ohhhh Orla Kiely. Cutest dinnerware ever. I would gladly bring out my snacks or lunch on one of these splendid darlings. And of course the whole set would be necessary for guests.

Small wish list this week. But I am seriously looking forward to having a backyard. Not a tiny porch where everyone walking by can see me and annoy me. Next week may just be another house wish list...

No comments: