Thursday, June 4, 2009

Coming Next Week...

I blogstalk. A lot. You should see my favorites list. It's quite possibly large enough to be called obscene. I even have it separated into a few categories. And it's STILL obscene.

As I peruse these blogs I find many things. Sometimes I find recipes (that list is pretty ridiculous too). Or party ideas. Or crafts and projects that would be great to do with the kids. Yesterday (or maybe it was the day before, I forget) I found something to blog about! Which is great because some days I'm just out of ideas.

So next Monday I'll be starting Music Week. Although I don't know if I can actually call it a real week. It will go Monday through Friday. So only five days of music posts. But hey, whose name is on this blog? Mine! Which means I can do what I want. So five days constitutes a week around here...

The reason I'm posting about this ahead of time is because I'm hoping that anyone who reads this here blog on a regular basis will join me. So... I guess that's only you James. I don't think anyone else who reads has a blog. But feel free to comment my posts with your own lists!

Anyway, I'll post songs applicable to different things each day. Here's how it's gonna go...
  • Monday: songs from high school (expect sappy songs and accompanying stories)
  • Tuesday: songs that I have good memories of
  • Wednesday: songs that I have bad memories or association with
  • Thursday: songs I'm slightly ashamed to like (expect some total crap)
  • Friday: songs to shake your booty to (those irresistible ones)

So if I have any readers that blog, let me know! If you want to participate I'll link to your blog in each post.

1 comment:

MalContent said...

I'm game, although given my rather unconventional life, I rather doubt I'll match all of your categories. But I'll think of something. :D