Monday, June 1, 2009

So Much To Say...

It's Monday, and I like to try funny or amusing or pretty posts to help you not suffer a case of the Mondays. But I have some random things to share from the weekend. And I hate being one of those people that does update after update on Twitter, so I'll just spew it all here.
  • So glad there were leftover cupcakes from the shower that I baked for on Saturday. Lemon cupcakes with cream cheese frosting... heaven.
  • Had a good mini-bonding time with my cousin and my aunt on Saturday. I get to spend a lot of time with cousin, but not as much with my aunt. It was fun.
  • I'm feeling more ridiculous than usual because I just want to watch the New Moon trailer every hour.
  • I am so lucky to have my husband. At times I feel like I don't deserve the wonderful, perfect man God has given to me.
  • I might make a friend! Haha, that sounds lame. But our neighbors invited us over last night (we stopped by, we had a date planned). And Kayla (crazy that she shares my cousin's name) is a stay-at-home mom meaning we can just randomly stop by and be bored together.
  • Hubby and I saw Star Trek last night. I'm still contemplating a video post so I can really let you know just how annoying the people behind us were.
  • I kind of love Chris Pine from Star Trek. Well, I did. Then I realized that he TOTALLY reminds me of my buddy Leon. Who I've known for... fourteen years now. And at this point he's like a brother. So I think a guy who reminds me of my brother is hot? Ew.
  • The MTV Movie Awards are super lame.
  • Andy Samberg is not funny.
  • Megan Fox looked super greasy and nasty.
  • I heart Robert Pattinson, he was the highlight of the awards show.
  • Kristen Stewart is awkward. And I was getting vibes from attendees that she's not very well-liked.
  • Cam Gigandet is HOT.

And that's all for now. I just didn't know how to tie it all together so you get a bullet-point blog today.

No comments: