Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Blues

I know, people hate going back to work on Monday. So I of course thought of the Monday Blues today. But I thought I'd give you something else. Let's look at some good things that come in blue on this fine Monday...

this t-rex shirt is awesome


for those of you into being "green," a made from soda cans!



this octopus would be adorable in a sea-themed nursery


I love these cups, the shapes are so definitely masculine and feminine


I'm a child of the '80s, I consider this art


while I don't think I would wear these, they make me smile


I want to go thrift old frames and paint them now


perfect for your little man's room, or even a classroom!


and this makes me happy, it's called "Cloud Catching!" Do you love it??
If you can't tell, I'm totally loving browsing Etsy lately. Have you been yet? It's handmade and vintage goodies and I am constantly being amazed at some of the beautiful things I find there.

1 comment:

Mal said...

I actually did like that stuff. Especially the t-shirt!

Ah, and yes. They're all blue. Very clever. Ha ha.