Friday, June 5, 2009

Plans

I like having plans in mind. As of right now plans for the day include:
  1. Making something. I don't know what yet. Did you know that homemade crackers are pretty easy? I might try some of those.
  2. Taking some pics of some adorable kids. No, I'm not going to go crazy and take pictures of random kids. I need to hit up my sis and see if she still wants me to come over and take some. Hanging and chatting with sis will of course ensue.
  3. Read up on screen printing. Because apparently it's not too difficult and I love the idea of making custom shirts for the kids. And hubby. And everyone else I know.
  4. Maybe... just maybe... dye hubby's shirt. Because he threw it in the bleach load and it has some splotchy action going. But I don't want to overdo it, so it needs to be watched. Which means being home. So we'll see about that one.

So I've got some stuff planned for this fine, cloudy Friday. And I'm actually hoping it will rain because I've got this image in my head of my niece playing with an umbrella that I think will make for excellent pictures...

Oh, and because it's Friday, I want to give you something good to look at. So here, watch this video. It's just called "The Raptor."




I almost peed my pants laughing the first time I saw it. Mom, I know you're doing the same thing. Doesn't it remind you of NICK???

No comments: