Friday, June 19, 2009

Friiiidaaaay

So I'm really not all that excited that it's Friday. Because that mean hubby has his first of three overnights tonight. And these are real overnight shifts. As in, he won't be home until five in the morning.

We'll see how well I sleep. If anyone wants to come hang out and watch movies I'm down. I've got two kinds of Malibu in the fridge, all we need is mixers.

Plans for the weekend:
  • attempt to sleep through the night with hubby gone, I think I'll be okay
  • bake some goodies for Father's Day (with this heat, the baking will definitely be done at night!)
  • adventures in thrifting and yard saling with my darling cousin tomorrow
  • laundry (blech!)
  • some sewing action (bought two pieces of fabric is SLO yesterday!)
  • church and din-din with the parents
  • catch up on soap operas
  • and whatever the plan is for Father's Day (I haven't heard yet)

There will probably be some random wedding planning thrown in for good measure. And some desperately needed exercise.

And not one to leave you without entertainment, I give you a video. Little story... yesterday hubby and I took a last minute trip to the coast. Thursday nights in SLO is farmer's market. And it's HUGE there. There was a kid area, and they were playing the cha cha slide. And I had been wine tasting. And I very much wanted to dance... but I didn't. But with the song in mind...


1 comment:

Mal said...

Ha ha the vid was funny. I kept expecting some brass to walk in at the worst possible second.

You should've danced though. The world really does need more pretty ladies shaking it, because that's one thing that can never be too much. *grin*