Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Coolness

This is some of the coolest coolness I've seen in a LONG time. Some guy times his Christmas lights with a program to the song "Raining Blood" by Slayer.

Yeah, I like Slayer. Deal with it.

You don't even really have be a Slayer fan to appreciate how cool it is the way he pulled this off. It's flat out amazing. My jaw dropped the first time I watched it. I laughed at the coolness of it all. And I may or may not have watched it several times since Thursday night.

Witness the coolness for yourself.




Happy Monday!

1 comment:

MalContent said...

I'd almost think that was time-lapse (though I don't suppose that would detract from the awesome) except the sky maintains throughout. So it looks like he really did it, and holy crap!

Not exactly a holiday tune, but so what?! LOL