Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Photo

It's Friday!!! Hallelujah! I'm ready for the week to be over. I was exhausted all week - more so than usual, but I thought nothing of it at first. Then yesterday I felt ROTTEN. Turns out my body has been fighting something off the whole week and finally got tired of fighting. But I'm good enough to finish out the week. And then sleep in tomorrow. :)

Anyway, I have a picture from last weekend when Tad was over. We went to mom's (of course).

We did some serious tomato harvesting. He loves it. Even though he doesn't like tomatoes. I just love his little hand in the bucket. And the pretty red of my mom's tomatoes! Aren't they beautiful? Hopefully the little manlet will be around next week for a night or two. I haven't talked to my sis yet.

Happy Friday everyone! And if you're a teacher like me, happy Thanksgiving break!

No comments: