- I feel like I buy a new (and rather large) pack of bobby pins twice a year. So where are they all disappearing to??
- If you're a fan of UFC, hopefully you are not a fan of Josh Koscheck. The guy's whining is just killing me on Ultimate Fighter right now. Local boy or not, I just can't like the guy.
- I had to explain the name "Typhoid Ashley" to my pastor last night. Did I ever tell you guys where that came from?
- Talking to my pastor last night (I guess he's not MY pastor, he's the children's pastor and I work with him), he started a blog and mentioned he didn't get any comments on it yet. I told him, "Welcome to blogging."
- I swear I feel ready for bed before ten o'clock most nights. This is most depressing to me. It will be worse if I feel this way over vacation.
- 99.9% of all Thanksgiving projects are handprint turkeys in some shape or form. This is too typical for me and I still want to find something better... before tomorrow.
- We are now less than four weeks from my birthday. I like sparkly things and glitter. Just sayin'.
Anything random on your mind you care to share with the world? Post it here. I guess it really won't reach the whole world, but it will get to a decent assortment of people.