Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Photo

So does everyone have a turkey hangover? I controlled myself so I'm not too bad. But I do have leftover pie... hmmm...



So it's Black Friday and I'm actually out shopping as this is being posted (yay for posting ahead). This is a strange thing for me. But actually, I made my first shopping trip last night. Old Navy baby. Mom and I went and she knocked out a LOT of presents. I started one. And now we're off this morning. Hopefully to get some good stuff.



But you're not here to hear about my shopping adventures. You're here for a picture. So let's get to it!



I took this on day one of my vacation. We had some great storms blow through the valley last weekend. So I decided to pick up my camera and go for a drive out near the bluffs. And here's one shot that I got over an orchard. I played with the color a little. I love it. I wish it were this cloudy again right now.



Instead it's freezing. And I'm out with the masses.



Happy Friday. If anything good happens while I'm out I'll be sure to let you know. ;)

No comments: