Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Coolness

Halloween is over. That gives me the sads. But I can still enjoy my pictures. I'll give you one today. But I have to introduce it properly...

WHAT TIME IS IT??????

AAAAADVENTURE TIIIIIIME!!!!!

haha Yes, hubby and I totally dressed up as Finn and Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time. And even though a whopping four or five people knew who we were, I still LOVED our costumes. I made hubby's hat and backpack. I also seriously altered my shirt to give it the puffy princess sleeves. Dad took care of my crown for me (thanks pops!!). I kind of want to wear it to school for my kids now. I told them what I was going to be on Friday afternoon and I'm pretty sure it gave me hero status.

Happy Monday. More pics and fun things to come later this week.

No comments: