Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday Wish List

Hola! Today is a list with a purpose. See, I have/am throwing a black and white party in the next few weeks, and I have no clue what to wear. I had hoped to sew a skirt (the one that I failed at for my cousin's party), but I'd rather not stress about something else. Because two days after the party is the start of the big move. So adding the stress of sewing with a deadline? Not such a great idea.

So here are a few I found and liked. Not all are in my price range, but hey. It's a wish list!

This one from LuLu's is pretty stinkin' cute. That bow? Killer. It totally makes it.


I happen to like this BCBG dress at Nordstrom. I know that that particular shape works for me. And it totally wouldn't be that short on me, because my legs are about half the length of most models' legs.


I LOVE this one. I totally want to wear one-shouldered dresses right now. I actually wanted one as my bridesmaid dress, but the maid-of-honor liked it too, so I deferred to her. This one is also from Nordstrom and WAAAAAY out of my price range. *sigh* Oh well.


This one is from Ruche. I love that the top has a texture to it. It adds a little bit more to the dress. But it's not so complicated that I couldn't throw a sash on it for some color.


And this one has pockets. I heart pockets on dresses right now. Plus it's that same shape that I know I can wear. It's from ShockBoutique.com. A new discovery to me.

So since I'll likely end up with NONE of these dresses, I guess the search is still on. Anyone have any good suggestions?

No comments: