Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday Wish List

I totally knew what I wanted to browse today. I broke down and bought a pair of leggings a couple weeks ago. I'm pretty sure I had mentioned at some point that I wouldn't wear leggings because I'm too old or something. But they were there. They were only five bucks... and I totally wanted them.

So now I have the problem of not much to wear them with. I have a couple cardigans that are long enough, but I need more long tops. I'm not going to be one of those weirdos who wears them as pants. Your butt should be mostly covered if you're going to wear leggings!

So I started at Forever 21. And I really like this blue one. It could totally be dressy if I wanted it to be.



I love this black one. Super cute.


This one is cute. I love that blue.


And this one just looks super comfy. For running errands and stuff like that.



Then I headed over to Target's site. Where I found this one. It kind of just looks like an oversized shirt, but that's what I've been looking for.


There's that blue again. And I love a cowl neck.



Last I hit up my trusty Old Navy. I'm a little ashamed to like what is basically a denim shirt, but I do. And it's nice and casual again.



Then this cardigan. I love the color. And it's short sleeved so I can wear it into spring. I might have to go look for it.

There you go. I'll still be searching, although I'm looking to make myself some tops too. With all my free time...

No comments: