Tuesday, February 16, 2010

5 Things...

I feel kind of out of ideas at the moment. So I'll go with easy stuff.

5 Random Things About Me
  1. I look forward to Tuesdays. SO much. I get to have Tad, even if it's only for a few hours, and even if it's not one-on-one time.
  2. Lost tangent: I really wish Jack would have killed Ben on the operating table. Really.
  3. Hubby and I may have found a way to get out of paying for breaking our lease. Maybe. We shall see.
  4. I kind of wish I was a morning person. I've got a bunch of great breakfast recipes that don't get made. Because I am SO not a morning person.
  5. At the moment I'm really fed up with the people upstairs. The crappy music has stopped for the most part, but they let their kid run all over the apartment. And I swear they must drop furniture up there or something because several times a day something drops so hard that our windows shake. *sigh* I cannot wait to be out of here.
Anyone have anything random to share about themselves today?

No comments: