Tuesday, February 2, 2010

5 Things...

Well, this should be fairly obvious to you today.

5 THINGS ABOUT LOST (IT'S BACK TONIGHT!!!)
  1. I am seriously contemplating throwing a finale party. Seriously. If you would come, let me know. As long as I can get at least ten other people, it's ON!
  2. The first four minutes of the the premiere showed up online last week. I wasn't even tempted to watch. This is a big deal because I tend to like spoilers. Not this time.
  3. We actually haven't followed the show the entire time. Hubby and I watched the first season (so did my mom) and a little of the second. Then life intervened and some shows had to be sacrificed. Fall of 2008 SyFy (back then it was still SciFi) showed four episodes every Monday night. We watched. And then realized that we should just rent the seasons so we could get through and catch up for the Season 5 premiere. So we did.
  4. Season 4 got me through my Christmas baking. I cried so hard I had to take a break from cookie dough.
  5. I despise Juliet. Hated her with Sawyer. Also don't want Jack and Kate together. Jack has evolved into this whiny, needy guy. Kate shouldn't deal with that crap. Go Kate and Sawyer!!!
It would be so easy to make this "10 things" today, but I won't. Not sure if I'll post my thoughts on the episode each week or not. I guess it'll depend on how I'm feeling. And just FYI, the American Idol live blogs will suffer. Lost wins.

1 comment:

MalContent said...

Dude, I would totally have gone if we lived a whole lot closer together.

Oh well, at least this way I got all the dialogue I would otherwise have missed, lol.