Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Photo

It's Friiiiidaaaay!!! Two days before Valentine's Day. And the day that we are putting in our notice at our apartment!!! Yup, we move into our new space March 8. Woohooo!!!

I had some trouble picking one photo today. So you get a few. Enjoy.

Here's Tad's window right now. We decorate his window since it's right by the front door here. And he was pretty stoked to decorate it for Valentine's Day. Now it turns out it will be the last window decorations we have living here...


Here's my Valentine's wreath! I pretty much love it. I didn't want to go overboard and have a bunch of glitter hearts or anything. So I stuck with hot pink feathers and sequins and other stuff from the Christmas clearance bin at a craft store. I know how to shop. ;)


See? Here's a closeup of some of the hot pink cuteness. (And I just realized this pictures is sideways, oops.)


And here is the thing that made my month. Thanks to my little Tad. I picked him up on Tuesday and he busted open his backpack and said, "Tia Ashley, I made you something." I figured he was just going to give me some of his schoolwork like he does sometimes. I always make a big deal out of anything he gives me. Anyway, he pulls out this paper you see above. In case you can't read it, the prompt says "If I found a box of Valentines..." and he finished it by writing, "I wd giv one to my Tia Ashley." (They're working on their inventive spelling right now and he's doing great!) How ADORABLE is that? I felt pretty special that out of everyone he could have named, he wrote MY name! It's sitting at my house making me smile every time I look at it.

So happy Friday everyone! And happy Valentine's Day in a couple days!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Gotta love your wreath, so classy!!! And that Valentine is ADORABLE :D

MalContent said...

D'awwwwwww!

That is pretty special.

And yeah, the decorations were cool. Almost cool enough to make me hate Valentine's Day a little less.