Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blaaaahh

So I'm not feeling creative juices. At all. A beer would make me tired instead of creative. And sugar would keep me up... I don't want that to happen. So what to write about... hmmm.

Alright, an old post from myspace, but still worthy of posting here. And it's not just a repost, I'll retype it.

Ladies and gentlemen: odd vocabulary you may see me use from time to time.

Butterface - Okay, ya know those chicks that walk by and you're like, "Damn! How hard does she work out? Her body is amazing!" Then she takes off those sunglasses and you're saying, "Damn! Someone fell outta the ugly tree!" That, friends, is a butterface. Everything is good but her face. Get it? (credit to my hubby for that one)

Ridonkulous - Got it from David Spade when he did The Showbiz Show (lord I miss that show). Just a fun way to say "ridiculous."

Ricockulous - Same definition as above. Hopefully you see the substitution and why it happened. If not, go watch an R-rated movie or something.

Meh - You need to say this with indifference. Pretty much a way to say, "I don't care."

Whatev - Short version of "whatever." Pretty self-explanatory. Right?

Banshee - You know what they are, right? Horrible screaming voices? Well, when a chick is smokin' hot, but she opens her mouth and the voice is a deal-breaker... yeah, she's a banshee.

I throw in a lot of "y'all," "hella," and other random things. Deal with it. If you actually keep reading you'll pick up on all of it. And I'll inevitably think of more weird things I say and keep you posted.

For now, accept this as my blog and I swear there will be more entertaining things in the future.

No comments: