Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wanna know me?

I thought I would share some randomness about myself. Because it sounds fun. And where else am I gonna throw random things around? It's not like I can throw these into conversation without appearing to have Tourette's or ADHD...

I think I have a mini-crush on the guy who does the freecreditreport.com commercials on TV. He's kind of geeky, but it's cute geeky. And he sings in the commercials. I love me a singer.

I cannot whistle. I just can't do it. I've tried for years, not gonna happen.

I totally have a list of famous chicks I would go lez for. And (no surprise here) Tim's totally okay with it.

I swear sometimes I have ADHD. Seriously. At least to a degree. My cousin says the same thing about herself.

I hate when my toenails aren't painted. It makes me crazy. I went like, two months recently without painting them and it just felt wrong.

I freaking love ballroom dancing. If I could convince Tim (and if I could find affordable classes) we would so be in classes.

I have always wanted to punch someone in the face. Preferably a girl. I don't know what it is, but I just wanna do it.

I want to choke out guys who hit on me. I'm apparently a very violent person, haha. But seriously, I hate getting unwelcome stares/whistles/comments/etc. If anyone is ever close enough to me... I may try to choke them out. Because it sounds fun.

I'm obsessed with C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine. It's amazing, especially the tinted ones.

When Victoria's Secret has their semi-annual sale every year... I spend more money than I should. Then I always say that I won't do it again, but I inevitably do. I probably dropped over two hundred dollars during their most recent sale. Bad Ashley...

I believe in ghosts. I've never had personal experiences, but enough people in my family have that I believe in 'em. I swear my grandma's house is haunted.

Dirty kitchens are a HUGE pet peeve of mine. One or two dishes isn't unbearable, but when the whole kitchen is a disaster... ugh. When I cook I have to clean as I go.

I love photography. I'm not great or anything, but I want a fancy camera so I can practice. Hopefully for my birthday...

Even with the amount of stress involved, planning a wedding is so fun for me. I would totally be down to be a wedding planner. As long as I can call a bride out when she's bitching for no reason.

I've watched All My Children for over ten years now... sad, I know.

I didn't drink on my 21st birthday. My husband (then boyfriend of two months) and I watched our football teams play each other and then went to get dinner. I'm lame.

Alright... I think that's enough randomness for now. Now you know all kinds of weird little things about me. And I may add more one day. Because I have a problem with blogging. I always lose my train of thought or get distracted. Probably for the best, because if I actually wrote everything that I originally meant to, we could be here a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my camera...it's a Kodak z712is. It was only $189 bucks from Costco online and you can buy lens attachments for it. It takes amazing pics! I think it is a really good starter camera for getting into photography. at least, it was for me. Good luck!

Oh, and by the way, yes, you probably do have ADD, and that makes you cool!