Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Stupid people...

So I love my apartment. It's cute, the right size, there's a pond right off my back patio...

I do not, however, have a love of the others in this complex.

The gardeners/landscapers/lazy guys don't do the best job cleaning up. I've watched them mow right over trash in the lawn cuz they're apparently too good to clean it up first. So ripping it to shreds is gonna help? At least maintenance is on top of things. Any problem I've had, they've come to fix it within twenty-four hours.

Then there's someone with a dog who has been letting him crap in random places. Seriously. Almost stepped in some today. Gross. How hard is it to pick up after your damn dog? If I find out who it is I'm leaving the poo on their doorstep.

Then there's my new archnemesis. Or at least that's what I'm calling her today. Hooker face has been making it impossible for me to get my laundry done all day! We walk in right as she's loading both washers in there. Then we come back and she's done it again. And now, Tim went back to check and her laundry is just sitting there. Um, she saw us wanting to use it. She knows we've been waiting. I'm ready to pee in the washer she's using! All I want is my damn clothes!!!

Don't get me started on smokers. Not all smokers, just the ones that leave their cigarette butts wherever the hell they happen to finish up. Random butts in the parking lots, in planters, outside garages... just freakin' get a bucket on your porch and throw it in there! I hate seeing them everywhere!

Okay, bitch session over. For now. Until someone else pisses me off...

No comments: