Monday, July 28, 2008

Socks


So my nephew has been staying with me the past few nights again. And yesterday he totally cracked me up.


First, you have to know - the kid loves his socks. I buy him random little cartoon socks all the time. My mom does the same. And he coordinates his socks. He has a pair of Buzz Lightyear shoes, guess what socks he wears with them? Same goes for the Lightning McQueen shoes.








So yesterday he was wearing his Buzz socks and shoes with his Batman pajamas until I told him it was time for a shower. Well, I walked in his room and found... three crumpled pairs of socks.


Me: "Were you wearing all of these right now?"


He just smiled. And told me that the two pair of Batman socks underneath were for his Batman pajamas.


So when he was dressed again I asked him to put the socks back on for some pics...


So here's Buzz Lightyear coming off... to reveal Batman pair #1.














See Batman pair #2 peeking out underneath there?













Fighting with the socks to make them come off... he's not a camera whore or anything.











And here's a pile resembling the one I found earlier. The kid's a freak. Although Tim will claim he gets it from me. I am the shoe whore around here...

No comments: