Sunday, July 27, 2008

For gits and shiggles...

You know you love the title... you'll have to thank my cousin Tony for it. Anyhow, came across this in someone's blog today and I know I've done it before, but I haven't done it since I got married or moved. Which affects some of the names. I personally believe I have the best soap opera name ever now.

1. My Gangsta Name is Ashizzle (first 3 letters of your name, plus izzle)... I guess I just have the right name for gangsta-ness
2. My Detective Name is Yellow Snake(favorite color and animal)... kinda boring, I know
3. My Soap Opera Name is Elizabeth Valentine (Middle name and current street)... she sounds like someone who's been married at least five times, no kids, and totally goes for younger men
4. My Star Wars name is Briassey (first 3 of last name, first 2 of first name, last 3 of mom's maiden name)... haha, my name has "ass" in it
5. My Superhero Name: Black Malibu (2nd favorite color and favorite drink)... so you could argue this one because I don't drink Malibu straight, but whatev

So if you've never done this one, do it. It's just for fun.

No comments: