Sunday, July 6, 2008

Trendsetter???



I have never thought of myself as overly trendy. Yes, I've bought into things that proved popular, but not because they were popular. I wear things because I like them. I also know that I am not nearly brave enough to wear things so fashion forward that I could be called a trendsetter. I'm pretty tame when it comes to clothes. That said...



I was at the grocery store last week looking and walked by a few magazines on the way to the register. One of the bridal magazines caught my eye. Now I'm still easily distracted by all things bridal, but this caught my eye for a different reason. To your right is the cover of the most recent issue of Brides magazine.




You're loving the pink shoes, aren't you? Well look at this shot from my wedding on the left. In April. About two months before this magazine was published. That's right, pink shoes. I think I'm going to take credit (even though I know there are brides before me who wore colored shoes) and call myself a trendsetter. Besides, the picture from my wedding would make a better cover than the real one anyway...







No comments: