Thursday, July 15, 2010

One Word

Got this as an email awhile ago and thought I'd go ahead and do it here.

Yes, because I'm a little lazy.

If any of you want to do it, feel free. And leave a link in the comments.

Answer each question/phrase/prompt using only one word.

Where is your cell phone?
close

Spouse...
home

Your hair is...
frustrating

Your mother...
love

Your father...
odd

Your favorite thing?
A/C

Your dream last night?
dunno

Your favorite drink?
water

What room are you in?
front

Your hobby?
creating

Your fear?
icky

Where do you want to be in six years?
happy

Where were you last night?
parents'

Something that you aren't...
quiet

Muffins?
cupcakes

Wish list item?
truck

Last thing you did...
sneezed

What are you wearing?
clothes

TV...
news

Your pets?
nonexistent

Your friends?
amazing

Your life?
bumpy

Your mood?
meh

Missing someone?
grandpa

Drinking?
water

Your car?
Arthur

You're not wearing?
shoes

Favorite store?
Target

Your favorite color?
purple

When is the last time you cried?
recently

Favorite place to eat?
home

Place you'd like to be right now?
beach

Yeeeah, kind of a lame post. I have things to do so I needed something quick and easy. I have today and tomorrow to get ready for a week in Florida. And you know me. I'm a procrastinator. So I'm totally not as ready as I should be.

Later days.

No comments: