Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Loving...

I don't have a normal wish list for you today. Instead, here's a couple shops on Etsy that I've been enjoying browsing. A lot.

The first shop is Mis Nopales Art. There's art and shirts. Of awesomeness. I love the sugar skull look and his shop is full of this kind of stuff. I can't wait to buy some of these one day for our house.
Like Captain JackAnd I've been in love with this Johnny Cash shirt for a good while. Maybe I should get him for my grandpa...
I love this couple. They're just cute. And I think they'd be pretty happy on my wall.

The other shop that I'm sharing is a recent favorite. It's just full of cuteness. It's humblebea.


There's super cute tiny things. Like this mini note holder. I love that it's made out of a spool.


And then there are these tiny gnomes. They make me smile.


And this??? It's a love shack. You get it personalized. I'm loving it.

So there ya are. Spend some time browsing today.

No comments: