Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday Gift List

I went a little crazy today. Because I decided that a list for the wee ones was in order. And I tend to get carried away when it comes to kid and baby stuff. So let's get started.

Tad actually has this shirt. It's getting a little too small, which makes me sad. But I'll keep it for my own child one day. Because it's just as adorable in person. (via DogboneArt)

I fell in love with this skirt. Isn't it cute? I want to find that whale fabric and make it for my niece. And every other little girl I know. (via kiddyup)

These are just awesome. Lego Man crayons???? Can I have some? (via LilDoodlers)


Can't remember if I posted one of these at some point last year. But I still love the idea. And I'm pretty sure if I'd just quit farting around I could make one of my own for each kid. Someday... for now I love this one with its cute fabric. (via HappyBabeeandBeeyond)
This little robot is darling. I think Tad would like him on his wall. I think any little guy would enjoy such a happy robot on his wall. (via icanfly)


Are these the coolest shoes ever? Possibly. Especially if you have a little girl around who wants to be a superhero. Go check out the whole shop. There's mucho cute stuff. (via smallfly)


This made me laugh. It just sounds like something a little boy would say. (via RockRiverTees)

I kind of love these in a big way. For a playroom? I would put these up in a second. Yeah it's a little bit like nagging, but I love them anyway. (via johnwgolden)


This isn't so much a toy. More of a cute, original gift for a new mom. Personalized with a little one's birth date and stats? Adorable. I might have to try my own version for a friend who's due soon. (via elephanttales)


I want a plain toy chest for Tad's room so badly. Something good that can be used for more than one kid. Of course if you go to big box stores you only get stuff with cartoon characters and the like. This one is infinitely better. I'll take it. (via natureinspiredcrafts)
Hopefully I gave you some good ideas. Of course, if you're anything like me, kids are the easiest to shop for and it can spiral out of control quickly. Like I may or may not have done on Scholastic's site last night... (book orders are trouble when you're a teacher!)
Happy Wednesday! Counting today you only have four Wednesdays until Christmas...

No comments: