Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Coolness

It's Monday! And it's my last week before vacation. I'm actually not totally thrilled. I have a lot to do this week. And a lot to do next week. Ya know, for Christmas? Because it's totally almost here.

Yeah.

So if you like me on Facebook (and really, you should by now), you saw that I teased today's post by mentioning an addition to the family. Well, forgive the less than stellar pic, but here ya go...

That little furball in the bottom of the screen is Greenlee! She's my new baby. Tad was in HEAVEN all weekend playing with her. Doesn't she have the cutest little face ever?! She was wandering around my sister's for awhile so we decided we should adopt her. So far so good. Since I start break next week we'll have a lot of time to work with her on house training and such. If you want to come play with the cuteness all you have to do is call me. :)

So happy Monday! I'm going to work then go home to snuggle with my little Greenlee!

No comments: