Tuesday, December 7, 2010

5 Things

Hey there! It's Tuesday and it's going to be a busy one for me. Singing practice with my kids, I get to do my acting coach thing after school, then I have to come home and prep for cupcakes. Because I have some Glee themed cupcakes to do for one of my girls tomorrow.

Did I mention we got our Christmas tree last night?

Do you love it? In all it's Charlie Brown-ness?

Okay, so that's not our tree. Hubby made it for me while he was trimming the real one.

There's our real one! It's huge. I had to do huge, we're fortunate enough to have high ceilings at our house.

Just had to share the goodness with you. Let's get to our list today...

5 Things I Love About Christmas at Our House
  1. Um, kinda mentioned it, but our high ceilings allow us to get a tall tree. Me likey.
  2. I have a porch that's fun to decorate. I hung ornaments from the planter hooks. And filled a standing planter with lights and colored mesh.
  3. Our mantle. It's way cute this year. I'll take pics at some point.
  4. I'm not constantly afraid some ghetto person will come steal our wreath.
  5. All our Nightmare Before Christmas decor. Ornaments, wreath, the man-eating wreath that's a work in progress, throw blanket, snow globe, dessert dishes... we have a lot. I love it to pieces.
So what do you love about your Christmas decorations?

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: