Did I mention we got our Christmas tree last night?
Do you love it? In all it's Charlie Brown-ness?
Okay, so that's not our tree. Hubby made it for me while he was trimming the real one.
There's our real one! It's huge. I had to do huge, we're fortunate enough to have high ceilings at our house.
Just had to share the goodness with you. Let's get to our list today...
5 Things I Love About Christmas at Our House
- Um, kinda mentioned it, but our high ceilings allow us to get a tall tree. Me likey.
- I have a porch that's fun to decorate. I hung ornaments from the planter hooks. And filled a standing planter with lights and colored mesh.
- Our mantle. It's way cute this year. I'll take pics at some point.
- I'm not constantly afraid some ghetto person will come steal our wreath.
- All our Nightmare Before Christmas decor. Ornaments, wreath, the man-eating wreath that's a work in progress, throw blanket, snow globe, dessert dishes... we have a lot. I love it to pieces.