Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Photo

Happy Friday!!! I should have a birthday post up, but I'm hoping to get a picture with the birthday man later so... check back.

For now, I just have to share my Christmas decorations with you. I've mentioned several times how excited I am to finally have a HOUSE to decorate instead of an apartment. We may have gone a little overboard though. What do you think?

Just call hubby Clark Griswold. And if you don't get that... I just don't know what to tell you.

Yeah, it's slightly obnoxious, but I figured since our neighborhood went all out for Halloween, maybe everyone goes all out for Christmas. We're totally winning brightest house at the moment. I defy a neighbor to outdo our display.

Be back later with a birthday post. For now, have a happy Friday!

1 comment:

Rachel Escobar said...

looks great, but how do you sleep at night?... sooo bright! ;)