There was also Tad attacking hubby with a squirt gun. Always fun. :)
So today, since it was the unofficial start of summer yesterday, I thought we should stick with that theme.
5 Things I Would Love To Do This Summer
- Make homemade ice cream. Hubby just mentioned last week that he wants an ice cream maker. I agree. I LOVE homemade ice cream.
- Hit the beach. Hubby went to school near the coast, so on school days I'd drop him off in town, then head over to the beach. I miss those trips.
- Go camping! Yay! It's almost time again! If we camped at a lower elevation we could go now, but we don't. So we still have to wait awhile.
- Practice my shooting. This is a given. We will be doing this, plenty of it. But now that I've gotten a taste for shooting clay pigeons with the shotgun, I want to do it again. And get better at it!
- Take some random trips just for the sake of photography. I've been having fun with my camera. So I'd love to come up with some random day trips I can take to get more interesting pictures. Of course, I want Tad to be able to play too. He has fun with a camera.
What are y'all hoping to do?