But it's Tuesday now! And I'm feeling better! And I beat a section of Mario Party last night! Hubby thinks I'm addicted... ummmm...
Anyhow, on to our list today.
5 Things I'm Into Right Now
- The Southern Vampire books by Charlaine Harris. I'm reading them for the second time. Hoping to pick up the last one soon. Unless you have it, Claudia? Email me.
- Mario Party 8. I may or may not have shouted at the game while I was playing last night.
- True Blood. We don't have HBO anymore (lame). But hubby did buy me season 2. Plus, ya know, it's based on the book series I'm reading.
- Sewing! We bought some necessary things for me to do mending and such so I can start on that. Hubby has a few things that need help, I have a few things, sissy wants to bring me some stuff... I should start charging!
- Panera. Have you BEEN there? Hubby took me yesterday and I had a super bomb salad and sandwich combo. Then we brought home some bagels. Mmmmm... I love me some carbs. Bread and I get along very well.