Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Story

Story time with Tad again! He's not here right now, but I saved a few stories he told me before. This one is craaaaazy.

Once upon a time, there was a rat in Uncle Tim's pants. And it bit him! And then he took the rat out. And then he looked at it and stared. And then the rat looked at him and screamed. And then he let the rat go in the house. And then it peed everywhere. And then Uncle Tim picked it up and peed on his head. And then he THROWED it outside. And then your workers killed it with a shovel and they throwed it over the fence. Uncle Tim went to the doctor's and he got a rat shot because he got bitten by a rat. And then he went back home and that was the end.

I don't know why there's so much peeing involved in this story. And the "workers" that he refers to are my gardeners.

I really don't know what to think with this kid sometimes.

1 comment:

MalContent said...

This made me laugh so hard my vision started to grey out because I wasn't breathing.