*cue angels singing and a sunbeam on my happy little sewing room*
So in honor of my precious... err, I mean, my sewing machine, I give you...
5 Things I Shall Be Making Very Soon
- Curtains for my dining room!!! I already have this fabric (thanks mommy!). I know that looks really loud and busy, but only the end panels will be this print. The main part will be gray. I'm pretty excited to get started.
- A small shade for my bathroom window. I don't have the fabric yet and I can't remember who makes it, so no pictures for ya there.
- A hammock!!!!! Okay, well, not the whole hammock. I'm getting a base from mom and dad. Mommy bought me a fabric for that too. I can't find a picture of that one online. But it's nice and summery and I can't wait to have it outside!
- Ummm... I'll be recovering my dining room chairs again. I did it when we moved in, but the current fabric won't match my curtains so I'll be doing it again. I'm on the hunt for a good mustard color to match the curtains.
- Aaaand lots of skirts for my nieces. One sis requested some more because she loved the ones I made for Christmas. And my other sis has a long torso that she passed on to my niece. So all her pants are low enough to make her look like a plumber. So I'll be making some skirts for back to school. I love skirts. They're so easy.
And that's just a tiny portion of the sewing I hope to get done. There will be LOTS of curtains in my future. And if I'm brave maybe some clothing for myself. We'll see.
Now I'm off to admire my sewing machine. And maybe name it...