Tuesday, June 8, 2010

5 Things

Hello all!

I have my interview at 11:00 this morning. So send your prayers, happy thoughts, good vibes, and well wishes my way please!

And that's the last I'll say about the interview for now, because I'd like to be able to relax a bit before I go. So today, since I'm in a wedding in just a few short days, I give you...

5 Things About Weddings

  1. I love weddings. I love planning. I love details. In a dream world I would plan weddings (and other big events). Oh, and own my bakery.
  2. Lauren (the friend getting married this weekend) is using the photographer hubby and I did. I can't wait to see him again. Not only is he an amazing photographer, but he's an all-around great guy. (Did I flatter you enough Mariano? Now I want to be in a lot of Lauren's pictures! lol)
  3. The bridesmaid dress I'm wearing for Lauren's wedding might actually be one that I can wear again. I say that now, but those are pretty much famous last words, aren't they?
  4. This will shock those of you who know me: I DIDN'T buy a new pair of shoes for this dress. That's right. I'm wearing a pair I already own. Not that I wouldn't mind a new pair, but this whole "not working" thing really puts a damper on new clothes.
  5. I'm reaching the point in my life where weddings are coming to an end for now. Hubby's family is mostly married off, or happy where they are. I'm the oldest in my family and my cousins and brother aren't close to a walk down the aisle. At least, as far as I know. And it's become apparent to me that I'm at the stage where everyone starts having babies (four people I know are expecting, no baby fever here [please read with heavy sarcasm]).

Okay, so that was slightly about Lauren's wedding too. But I'm so excited for her! It's definitely nice to have something pleasant on my mind right now. It's far better than stressing out about later today.

Wish me luck!

No comments: