Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Booooo

Short version: both interviews that seemed promising amounted to nothing. I got a no for both positions. In the same day.

Awesome.

So excuse me while I go lick my wounds today. I'll be heading to the range to take out a whole buttload of clay pigeons. Then maybe I'll come home and tan.

No wish list today because I'm STILL without my own computer. The good news on that is that hubby's friend is going to take a look at it. And he can put in a new hard drive so I'll essentially get a new computer for very cheap. So maybe I'll be back to normal for next week. I guess we'll see.

Sorry for the downer post, but I'm obviously not feeling it.

1 comment:

MalContent said...

Well, you still get a "like" in my book because I know how good a day Wednesday turned out for you. :)