Tuesday, January 18, 2011

5 Things

Ahhhh... three day weekends are glorious. And this is my last one for awhile. Although I do have a week off in February. Ahhhh... weeks off are glorious. haha

Anyway, my weekend was relatively productive. Wanna hear about it? Of course you do, that's why you're here.

5 Things I Accomplished This Weekend
  1. Ice skating! Went for our nephew's birthday on Friday night. Surprisingly, I did not fall and injure myself. Tad had a ton of fun and wants to do it again.
  2. Helped sissy out at her house on Saturday. Cleaning up, folding laundry, playing with children... all fun. Because I was with the right person.
  3. Painting! I painted a picture frame for the wall above my mantel, a wreath hanger, and a little birdcage. Happy with all three.
  4. Crafting! Made two wreaths. One mini, one smallish. Love them both. Especially LOVE the one for above my mantel.
  5. Snow trip! Yesterday hubby and I took my two cousins (in high school) and headed up to the snow. Had fun laughing at each other falling. Had fun watching me try to kill myself (I ate it twice while sledding down a hill). I'm can guarantee some soreness today. If you see me later ask me how it was getting out of bed. :/
So as you can see I used my three day weekend and had fun with it! How was yours?

No comments: