Tuesday, January 11, 2011

5 Things

School has started again and every night I'm hoping for a weather report saying no fog or at least not bad. For those of you who don't know I pretty much drive through country, orchards, and vineyards to get to work. Not the best when you have foggy conditions.

What does that have to do with my 5 things today? Ummm... nothing.

5 Things I Love Right Now
  1. My skinnies. Have I mentioned my love for them before? If I have, that just shows you that I truly love them.
  2. The fact that I can wear jeans to work. 'Nuf said.
  3. Fires in the fireplace. I just wish the fireplace was in our bedroom.
  4. The fact that it's only our first week back, but this weekend I'm looking at a three-day weekend. Score!
  5. My free nail polish that I scored that should be coming in the mail pretty soon here. I love nail polish. Free is even better.
There you are. The random things I'm loving right now. You'll notice that waking up early didn't make the list. ;)

No comments: