Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekly Manicure

I felt so much pressure this week! Friday I got a text message from a parent... "All I've heard about since school was out is how the girls can't wait til Monday so they can see your nail design of the week! lol" She has three girls, I have the middle one, but apparently all three of them look to me as a fashionista. Which I love. It's absolutely adorable. So it put some pressure on me yesterday! I kept it simple...


White, with black stripes separated by a silver glitter line. Easy, but still fun I think. I love stripes like that, they remind me of Tim Burton. Also featured, my boyfriend's picture on my phone. I got a new phone case, and it's clear (ish). Clear enough that I decided B. Weezy should be back there to accompany me on a daily basis. Oh Brian, you gorgeous man...

So it's Monday. It's rainy. I have a new kid starting today. Think I'm feeling a little intimidated??

No comments: