Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Photo???

I've been laughing for a couple days. Now let's remember, I'm an Oakland A's fan. I love my green and yellow. I love those guys. I was raised to be a fan in the days of Dennis Eckersley, Ricky Henderson, Jose Canseco, and Mark McGwire. I watched the Battle of Bay series in 1989. I remember the quake knocking out the feed and my dad and I thinking, "WHAT the heck???"

All that to say, I am a huge fan. But I am allowed to root for the Giants from time to time.

Hubby is a MASSIVE Giants fan. They got into the series the year we met, but didn't win. He was lucky I'm a baseball fan. Because most girls wouldn't be happy with their boyfriend of three weeks wanting to stay in to watch the game. But anyway, over the years I have rooted for his team. Except during interleague play. Then it's just ON.

So I have a couple Giants shirts now. And the other night we were discussing some of their players and I popped up with, "I like Andres Torres."

Hubby: "Why? If you like him let's get you a jersey."

Me: "Because his name is fun to say. Andres Torres!" (Yup, I pronounced it all crazy.)

Hubby: "Really? Well, at least he's good too."

Me: "Yeah, he's been doing great... okay and I like his butt."

The LOOK I got from hubby was great. But seriously, check him out here. I got this picture at the game. Number 56. Also, Cody Ross is pretty adorable.


And there ya go. Class dismissed.

I can't believe I wrote all that to talk about a baseball player's rear view.

Happy Monday.

No comments: