Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Classic Randomness

So some of my purple streaks are already super faded. Sad face. I have a different brand of dye coming to me in the mail (hopefully by the weekend). I might write up a review of both brands so those of you who want to attempt your own comic-book hair color can have some opinions when you make a decision.

We're heading to a baseball game next week. This time we get to see my Oakland Athletics. AND it's Root Beer Float Day. AND we're taking Tad. I'm a little excited.

I'm on a jewelry kick right now. I want to go out and buy a bunch, but I'm settling for attempting to make it instead. Busted out a few bracelets and a couple rings last night. May do the same tonight.

I think that's all I've got for you today. My brain doesn't want to function too much when it's warm out. And the next couple days will not be nice. :(

No comments: