Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hello Out There

Day one of vacation. And I'm ready to DO something. haha

Went to work this morning to do some cleaning and moving. Ya know, end of the year stuff. Got to have chat time with my brother-in-law who was awesome enough to help me out. (He's single ladies!)

Watched (okay, dozed) through a few soap episodes on the DVR.

And now I don't know what I want to do. I suppose right now would be a good time to work on my tattoo design seeing as how I want to go get it next week. So I guess that can be next. Tomorrow is work-related stuff, but nothing I have to go in for. It can be done from home. Can I just tell you California doesn't make it easy on beginning teachers? Yeahhhhh...

I'm deciding where I want the blog to go this summer. I have a lot more time than normal. I'm hoping to share with you the projects that I decide to do (there are a few on the list). And more pictures of the furbabies (even though I'm not Sookie's biggest fan at the moment). We'll see I guess.

Thanks for sticking around with my desertion lately. I'll be back more often now. :)

No comments: