Tuesday, June 28, 2011

5 Things

Yeah... I've been neglecting. It happens. Movie dates, vet appointments, and the like. There's just a lot to do!

So I decided to keep it simple today and go back to my typical Tuesday post.

Let's look at 5 Things Happening This Week
  1. Let's just get to what I'm most excited about... BASEBALL THURSDAY!!!! It's gonna be pretty awesome. Why wouldn't it be, it's BASEBALL! 
  2. Hubby and I are going to go buy some bikes today. Not just any bikes... cruisers! I've been dying for a cruiser for a decent amount of time. I found one. For a good price. And it's yellow. Yellow!!! I can't wait. Hubby just wanted any bike because it's pretty much the only workout he's allowed to do with his back problems.
  3. Crafting. I'm on a jewelry kick again. I'm actually gonna head to some craft stores today to pick up some stuff. I'm finding some cute ideas online.
  4. Tad time!!! He's going to the game with us Thursday and I'm going to see how long I can get away with keeping him. :)
  5. Baking. For Sunday. Don't know what I'm going to make yet. Cupcakes for sure, but what kind...
And now I'm going to get ready to go. Because jewelry supplies and a shiny yellow bike are calling to me...

No comments: