Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekly Manicure

Back to school... *sigh* A week of vacation just isn't enough. I know I shouldn't complain, I'm pretty spoiled to even get a whole week off. And I only have five weeks until Easter break. Four of those days will be half days too.

Anyhow, you're probably here for a manicure...


Ignore the fact that I hadn't cleaned up my cuticles in this picture. Hubby guessed what it's theme is, can you? I'll give you a hint... children's book.

The Cat in the Hat! See my thumb is stripey like his hat. And his bow tie is on my ring finger! Friday would be Dr. Seuss' birthday so we make a semi-big deal about it at school. Last year my kids did their own version of There's a Wocket in My Pocket. It was pretty cute. I don't have anything set in stone for this year, but we'll do something.

Time for a new week... I'm so not ready.

No comments: