Thursday, February 9, 2012

"She's got more than enough... to make some poor fool cry."

Random title, I know. Lyric from a song by my cousin's band. I woke up with it stuck in my head. There are worse things to be singing.

I've been slackin' lately. I just don't feel inspired to write about anything. And I do have pictures for the other blog page, but I doubt I have some from every day.

This weekend is more fun mixed with busy stuff. Hair appointment. Musical show with the ladies in my family. I have to dig out my sewing machine because I'm going to try and make a Jedi cloak. Because I'm officially helping with our local STAR WARS PUB CRAWL! It's gonna be legit. Look for me to be really excited about it and posting flyers and all.

Thursday, tomorrow is Friday. I'm really happy about this. I want my weekend right now.

No comments: