Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mama Bear

You don't have to be a mom to have a mama bear moment. I've been feeling fierce lately and after spending too much time online last night I decided to have some fun with one of my favorite internet memes...

If you don't get it... I'm sorry. I know hubby will get it and laugh. To start, one that I found that made me REALLY laugh. Hopefully y'all understand my love of GSP.



 And here's the one that fierce mama bear/big sister Typhoid made...


I'm picky about the girls that hang around my little brother. Pretty much no one is good enough. Just sayin'... I'm sure you big sisters out there understand.

Sorry for the crap quality. My computer wanted to be a jerk so I went ahead and grabbed the pics with my phone for the blog. Good stuff. And it makes me smile. And hopefully you get it and smile too.

1 comment:

MalContent said...

I feel the same way about my sisters. Adopted and otherwise.

And yes, those are hilarious.