Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hmmm... Odd...

So I'm guessing most of y'all have donated to some group at some point and received those nice little return address labels that you mostly use for bill-paying because they're never actually THAT cute. (Wow that was a run-on sentence.)

Well, I was kinda stoked because I thought I got some in the mail yesterday.


Thooose aren't address labels. Hence the "WTF" expression on my face. Wanna see what they are?


Yeah. Because I apparently need thirty-three label-sized stickers that say that. What am I supposed to do with them???

I know what I'm going to do with them. They're going to show up in random places. And if I'm good, I'll even photograph it. Because I have sixty-six of these babies to play with. Hubby got them too. If you want me to sticker-attack someone just hit me up.

No comments: