Monday, July 11, 2011

Can I Get A Duh?

Hubby and I awoke this morning to the Prez on television (again!). Now I won't even get started about how the man apparently LOVES his speech time (of which I've watched... one maybe? In his whole time in office.). I will mention what he's talking about.

Raising the debt ceiling.

Ummmm... wait, we're already becoming a country of people who can't pull ourselves together and pay bills. But you want to RAISE the amount of money we can borrow? So we can take a longer time paying it back? And a longer time not supporting ourselves??

Bad idea. Duh.

I came to the conclusion a long time ago that to be a politician, you must have to have terrible math scores. Like, dismal. Because I'm constantly amazed at the numbers spewed forth showing that no one is aware IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT, YOU SHOULDN'T SPEND IT. Really.

Okay I'm done.

In other news, it's my parents' anniversary today. 30 years! And it's free Slurpee day. Okay, it's a wimpy size, but still.

**AWWWWWW SUPER SADS!!! My tattoo is postponed. :( Our friend just messaged and had something come up that's gonna keep him out of the shop today.

Hello Monday. You raise your ugly head again.

No comments: