Tuesday, February 22, 2011

5 Things

It's Tuesday... hollllaaaaaa.

Don't ask me where that came from, because I really couldn't tell you. I can tell you that Blogger's little "improvements" or whatever they're wanting to call them are really annoying me. I feel like it's slowing me down or something. Anywho, that's not what we're here for today.

Over break I didn't get much accomplished. Shooting trip got rained out, car got delayed (and at this point I don't want it if it has to come from the riDONKulous dealer that we've dealt with), PLUS Arthur decided to be sick and try to die (hello shop, goodbye money). But let's look at some things that DID happen...

5 Things I Accomplished Over Break
  1. My gallery wall!!! Pics to come later this week... maybe.
  2. A wreath for the front door. Also possible pics to come later.
  3. Set a date for hubby's birthday party.
  4. A decent amount of reading for the fun of it.
  5. Bought the last thing needed to recover my dining room chairs!
I'm kind of loving my house. And I'm well on my way to getting a couple rooms finished in it. Well, mostly finished. I dunno, does staining furniture need to be complete too? I suppose...

I'm going to go dream about what happens next for my house. Happy Tuesday!

No comments: