Our shooting trip? Ummm... might be delayed for another day seeing as how we were going to head up into the mountains and we're looking at a chance of snow tomorrow. Hmmm...
But today we may just be heading out of town to go get our new (to us) car! I'm crossing my fingers and my toes that this all comes together. We're approved for our loan and got the dealer to agree to a price over the phone. Now we have to wait on the bank this morning. And brother in law to get out of class (he's coming down with us). So hopefully I'll be able to show you the new baby tomorrow?
But it's Tuesday, and that's supposed to be my 5 Things day. And I don't want to disappoint. So in the theme of unpredictable things...
5 Unexpected Things That Are Actually Welcome
- Finding money in a jacket or a pair of jeans.
- Flowers. Who could turn down flowers?
- Running into an ex/former mean girl/anyone who tortured you in some way when you look smokin' hot.
- When you buy something and it's actually on sale and you weren't aware of it.
- Messing up a recipe but it still turns out as something that's not just edible, but good!